Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekend Recap

And just like that the end of the weekend is here.  I used to  get really sad on Sundays when the weekend was ending.  I used to think back on what fun things I did on the weekend and wish I could go back.  Now, I feel like my weekends are so hectic and it's the week days I look forward to.  Yes, I miss when Michael goes back to work but the weekends are also my time when he's home and it means I can run around like a chicken with my head cut off and get everything done that I can't do during the week when it's just me and Hailey.  Which leads to a very frazzled and stressful weekend trying to get everything done!

On Friday night we hung around and watched Halloween (the remake one that came out in 2007).  I guess the dogs got scared because they had to jump on the couch with us.


Saturday we ran some errands and did some things around the house.  We had a gift card to Olive Garden and decided we were in desperate need for a date night.  It's getting harder to take Hailey out to a restaurant.  She doesn't want to be stuck in her car seat any more and holding her means her grabbing everything within reach and yelling when she can't get to what she wants.  Also, she would very much enjoy shoving everything that's on our plates in our mouths and once again more shrieking when she doesn't get to eat when we do.  So we called good old Nana who wanted nothing more than to watch her sweet grandchild. 

I was in love with her fall outfit so we had to do a photo shoot. 


She loves looking at her crazy dogs

One thing we love doing on the weekends is going for family walks! It's a great way to start the morning :)



Although it may not look like it, Hailey has not been loving her stroller all of a sudden.  She lasts about 15 minutes in it before she gets really whiny and I'm not sure why! 

Our Sunday was pretty low key.  Did house chores and watched the Eagles game.  Also, if any one was ever wondering if a corgi sheds.  This is what I got after 5 minutes from one dog (and it's the third time I brushed her this week). 


Hope you all had a nice weekend!

In case any one was wondering where I got Hailey's outfit, the links are below!

Scallop-Trim Dresses for Baby Suede bootsSolid tights

Also, let's talk about how excited I am to start putting her in Halloween outfits. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment