Tuesday, September 22, 2015

About Me!

Hi there! Welcome to my blog! My name is Mackenzie and I am wife to Michael and momma to my 6 month old baby girl, Hailey and my two fur babes Marvin and Emmy.  


I am creating this blog in the hopes of saving memories that I can look back on in time and cherish forever.  

A little about me:

I grew up and and currently live in Pennsylvania.  I have a degree in elementary and special education and a Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis (say that 5 times fast).  However, currently I do nothing of that nature and work from home editing patents.  I hope to get back to working with kids with special needs in the future but right now I just am glad to be able to have this time spending every day with my baby.  

I met my husband Michael in my junior year of college (his senior year).  He was my first “real” boyfriend and my last! That sucker got stuck with me when he married me in July of 2013.  We were married for about a year when we found out our new little Mintzer would be joining us in March of 2015.  We were thrilled and a little blindsided but our miracle came on March 4, 2015 and every day since then has been a crazy rush of love and excitement.  

Being a mom has been the hardest but most rewarding job I could have imagined.  I’m excited to be able to share this journey with anyone who wants to read about it!

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment