Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So long September!

Horray! My favorite month starts tomorrow!  Although the weather forecast has the first 10 days of October being nothing but rain here :( I'm still excited for October and pray this rain goes away so we can actually enjoy some fall weather! Right now it's been 77 degrees and muggy most of September.  I just hope it doesn't go straight from summer to winter. I love watching the leaves change in the fall!


In preparation for fall/Halloween, Hailey's outfit came in the mail! I'm so excited to have her wear it!  I tried to get her to put the cat ears headband on but she wasn't having it.  I was making her bottle and she had milk on her mind and was over my Halloween antics.  


We haven't been doing much here! Week days are spent pretty much working and playing (with tissue paper apparently).  Excuse my mess of a house behind Hailey.  I clean it every weekend and it pretty much gets like this by Sunday night. 


Any body else's baby STILL hate tummy time at 7 months? I put her on her stomach and within 1 minute she's flipping out.  Not sure what else to do to get her to like it! 


My mother-in-law took this picture of Emmy and I just thought it was the cutest! Love her!

Hailey's Halloween outfit is all courtesy of the Gap of course! Links below :)

Happy Hump Day! Two days until the weekend!

Gap
Gap
Gap
Halloween socks (2-pack)
Halloween Socks
Knit booties
Knit Booties
Halloween graphic bodysuit
Little Boo Shirt
Ears headband
Ears Headband
Gap    







No comments:

Post a Comment