Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Fall!

Yay! So happy it is officially fall and it's actually beginning to finally feel like fall as well.  It's my favorite season! I love all the decorations, the cool temperatures, the sweatshirts, and of course the pumpkin spice coffee.

Now that the weather isn't so hot, I've been able to go on a ton of walks with the dogs and Hailey which always puts me in a good mood.  Hailey is at the age where she's getting sick of doing the same thing for more than 5 minutes so a walk is a nice 30 minute activity we can do that she actually enjoys.  Plus it's great for my Fit Bit ;)


The fresh air clearly makes her tired! 

I was able to finish all of my hours for work early today so Michael's mom, cousin and I all went to this HUGE baby convention center!  I had no idea how big it was but it was full of so much stuff it was hard to not want to just buy everything.  I got hundreds of dollars worth of toys for just $40! As I said, Hailey is getting sick of everything within 5 minutes so I need to be able to change it up.  I only really got through the toys before I had to take Hailey outside.  She was NOT having a nap in the stroller and she was about an hour overdue.  She took a quick cat nap in the car which was just enough  of a refresher for us to go to lunch when she woke up.  We tried a new restaurant called The Pour House.  It was so good! Probably the best fries I've ever had.  

Great start to the weekend! Now I just need to convince Michael to let me go to the craft store to get more fall decorations :) 

Picture just because!



No comments:

Post a Comment